DNA polymorphisms and mutations

GR Taylor 100541.1160 at CompuServe.COM
Sat Dec 24 10:42:02 EST 1994

I'm in the early stages of compiling the contents for a book on
the above. Do you think it would be any use, or out of date
before publication? (Lag time is about 9 months). Does anyone out
there have favorite methods or methods from Hell to be avoided at
all costs? The idea would be to have a range of methods for
reference or start up purposes, since it is hard for one person
to get experience in more than a few methods and there are now so
many to choose from. Let me know what you think..  GRT