PCR A/T CLONING VECTOR

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Dec 28 16:45:54 EST 1994

.
| ps. There IS a vector available (another NAR reference which I forget)
| which can be cut with just XcmI to give T overhangs on either end.
| If I find the reference for it, I will post it tomorrow.

: The vector is pDK101 and it is available from ATCC (ATCC 77406).  The reference
: is NAR 19: 4560.

Nowhere in this paper is the plasmid pDK101 mentioned. What gives?

@article{Kovalic1991,
author = "D. Kovalic
     and J.-H. Kwak
     and B. Weisblum",
title = "General method for direct cloning of {DNA}
fragments generated by the polymerase chain reaction",
journal = "Nucl. Acids Res.",
volume = "19",
number = "16",
pages = "4560",