Green Fluo. Prot.

David J Askew askewd at
Wed Dec 28 15:11:53 EST 1994

Hello All,
	I'm looking for advice and experience in using the Green Fluorescent
Protein (GFP) marker in combination with FACS analysis.  I'd like to use
it in mammalian (mouse thymocyte) cells.  The idea is to drive GFP
expression by a promoter of interest and isolate the subpopulation of
GFP-positive cells for further study.  Anyway, are people finding the GFP
marker useful for FACS analysis in mammalian or other tissue culture
systems?  Positive and negative experiences are greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dave Askew
	askewd at