List of neato keen home pages

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Dec 28 13:09:07 EST 1994

 In article <3dc2jp$bjh at fiona.umsmed.edu>
 hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu (Jim Hutchins) writes:

| Having just managed to hook myself up to the WWW, the question arises: does
| anyone out there have a list of neat home pages for a molecular/cell
| biologist?  If not, send your individual selections and I'll do my best to
| compile one and add it to the faq.
|
| By the way, has anyone seen the faq lately :-)?
|
| Jim

|--
| Jim Hutchins                    []     E-Mail: hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu
| Associate Professor, Anatomy    []     Assistant Professor, Neurology
| Univ Mississippi Med Ctr        []     Jackson, MS

Yikes! Is it that time already? I've been really busy these last few months.
I'll work on getting a FAQ list update out soon though. BTW, you can always
get it from my homepage -  URL on the sig. If you want to get a list to me,
I'll put it in the FAQ.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, John Nash has pointers to a bunch of
stuff for molecular biology at http://cansnd.cisti.nrc.ca/~nash/home.html

The FAQ list for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts is available by anonymous FTP
from ftp.ncifcrf.gov as the file pub/methods/FAQlist. It is also available by
anonymous FTP from net.bio.net as pub/BIOSCI/METHDS-REAGNTS/METHODS.FAQ
If you don't know how to use FTP to obtain the FAQ list, you may request a
copy by e-mail to pnh at ncifcrf.gov

FTP archives of all the BIOSCI/bionet messages are available at net.bio.net
[134.172.2.69] in /pub/BIOSCI. Contact biosci at net.bio.net for further help or
comments on the archives.