List of neato keen home pages

Paul N Hengen pnh at
Wed Dec 28 13:09:07 EST 1994

 In article <3dc2jp$bjh at>
 hutchins at (Jim Hutchins) writes:

| Having just managed to hook myself up to the WWW, the question arises: does
| anyone out there have a list of neat home pages for a molecular/cell
| biologist?  If not, send your individual selections and I'll do my best to
| compile one and add it to the faq.
| By the way, has anyone seen the faq lately :-)?
| Jim
| Jim Hutchins                    []     E-Mail: hutchins at
| Associate Professor, Anatomy    []     Assistant Professor, Neurology
| Univ Mississippi Med Ctr        []     Jackson, MS

Yikes! Is it that time already? I've been really busy these last few months.
I'll work on getting a FAQ list update out soon though. BTW, you can always
get it from my homepage -  URL on the sig. If you want to get a list to me,
I'll put it in the FAQ.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, John Nash has pointers to a bunch of
stuff for molecular biology at

The FAQ list for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts is available by anonymous FTP
from as the file pub/methods/FAQlist. It is also available by
If you don't know how to use FTP to obtain the FAQ list, you may request a
copy by e-mail to pnh at
FTP archives of all the BIOSCI/bionet messages are available at
[] in /pub/BIOSCI. Contact biosci at for further help or
comments on the archives.
* National Cancer Institute                       |Internet: pnh at |*
* - - -  Methods FAQ list -> - - - *