rat liver cDNA library needed

Manfred Gessler pchi026 at rzbox.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Feb 1 08:06:06 EST 1994

I am posting this for a colleague of mine who is not on the net:

The goal is to isolate cDNAs for a rat liver enzyme and the antibodies
apparently react mainly with the rat protein.

Does anybody have a rat liver cDNA library in some kind of bacterial
expression vector for antibody screening and is willing to share an aliquot?

Please respond by email to pchi026 at rzbox.uni-wuerzburg.de and I will forward
any offers.

Thank you very much,

Manfred Gessler

please note:      N E W   A D D R E S S

Manfred Gessler
Theodor-Boveri-Institut fuer Biowissenschaften
Lehrstuhl Physiol. Chemie I                         Tel: (49)-931-888-4159
Am Hubland                                          FAX: (49)-931-888-4150
D-97074 Wuerzburg / Germany          email: pchi026 at rzbox.Uni-Wuerzburg.de