M.William Lensch

JOHNSON_T johnson_t at am.pclsv3.sandoz.com
Wed Feb 2 13:28:56 EST 1994

Dear William,

Yes sir, I am the guy!  I tried to E-Mail you directly
from the address in the header of your message but it
didn't go through.  Therefore, I am posting to the
network.  Your name sounds familiar, but I am having a
hard time placing a name with a face.  Are you the
William that worked as a technician in Dr. Li's lab?  I
remember a William who liked to draw cartoon characters
on the blackboard by Dr. Welker's Lab.  Are you that
William? You can E-mail me directly instead of posting to
the network.  Use the address listed below.  If you have
any problems getting through, then post to the network.
I usually check my mail every day.

I look forward to hearing from you!

  Todd M. Johnson
  Sandoz Research Institute
  East Hanover, NJ

  E-MAIL Johnson_T at AM.pclsv3.sandoz.com