T-Vector for PCR cloning

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 2 23:09:51 EST 1994

In article <2im1nh$2o6 at news.u.washington.edu>, findley at u.washington.edu
(Seth Findley) wrote:

> I have seen a few postings recently regarding T-vectors.
>
> I have one almost made, but have little interest in finishing the
> construction. If somebody wants to finish this, I can send the stuff:

If this vector comes in a circularised plasmid form (which you linearise to
form the T-vector) i would love to have a ug or too :)

BTW i think soon a circular T-vector may be available from ATCC (i think
you digest it with Xcm I to produce the single T-overhangs)

Bacterial stox are welcome also

Martin LEach

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)