Homemade Taq

John Brunstein brunstei at unixg.ubc.ca
Thu Feb 3 11:59:46 EST 1994

	I would be cautious about advertising the fact that you want to
make your own homebrew TAQ----I have been hearing more than a few rumors
of lawsuits brought down on lowly labs by "the people who own PCR".  Of
course, if you are using the TAQ for other purposes, then I don't think
they can claim patent infringement :-)