T-Vector for PCR cloning

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 4 11:46:50 EST 1994

In article <2iu6tl$mq5 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, txpljfg at UABCVSR.cvsr.uab.edu
wrote:

> I too would be *very* interested in obtaining a T-vector in plamid
> form.  We currently make our vector by adding dTTP to pUC19 cut with
> smaI.  It would be a lot easier to just cut a plasmid in one step.

Have heard from several people regarding recombinant T-vector in circular
form that is already making the rounds (pun not intended). Will post some
email addresses when and if I get hold of the real McCoy. (I see the
companies such as clonetech quaking in their boots about freely available
T-vector).

teeheehee

Martin Leach

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu