T-Vector for PCR cloning

txpljfg at UABCVSR.cvsr.uab.edu txpljfg at UABCVSR.cvsr.uab.edu
Fri Feb 4 14:16:05 EST 1994

I too would be *very* interested in obtaining a T-vector in plamid
form.  We currently make our vector by adding dTTP to pUC19 cut with
smaI.  It would be a lot easier to just cut a plasmid in one step.

Do you have any more information regarding the vector that might become
available at ATCC?

> In article <2im1nh$2o6 at news.u.washington.edu>, findley at u.washington.edu
> (Seth Findley) wrote:
>
> > I have seen a few postings recently regarding T-vectors.
> >
> > I have one almost made, but have little interest in finishing the
> > construction. If somebody wants to finish this, I can send the stuff:
>
> If this vector comes in a circularised plasmid form (which you linearise to
> form the T-vector) i would love to have a ug or too :)
>
> BTW i think soon a circular T-vector may be available from ATCC (i think
> you digest it with Xcm I to produce the single T-overhangs)
>
> Bacterial stox are welcome also
>
> Martin LEach
> --
>
> .....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
>    _|____      Dept. of Pharmacology       Phone: (617) 638-5323
>    / o  /      Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax:   (617) 638-4329
>  _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
> (BULLDOZER) \_ Boston MA 02118            "Not the old underpants on your
>                USA                           head.....WIBBLE" -BLACKADDER

James F. George, Ph.D.              "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
Department of Surgery                --Bill Murray
University of Alabama at Birmingham
205-934-4261 voice
txpljfg at uabcvsr.cvsr.uab.edu