help to make lysates of fusion protein

mingfeng at kean.ucs.mun.ca mingfeng at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Tue Feb 8 14:28:51 EST 1994

Hi, is somebody there professional with lambda gt11 galactosides fusion
protein expression in E.coli Y1089? I got a problem with this Y1089.
According to Molecular Cloning, this Y1089 should not grow at 30 c if
not receiving any bacteriophage compare with those infected with lambda
gt11, but in my case all plate got colonies. Therefore, I couldn't isolate
lysogen and make lysate and further characterize my cDNA clone. Any
suggestion will be appreciated, thanks a lot.