** add e-mail adresses to FAQ ?? **

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Thu Feb 10 17:24:11 EST 1994

I'm compiling a list of biotech company technical service representatives that
are reachable by e-mail to be included in the FAQ list. If you are interested
in being added to the list, or know of a representative that would like to be
added, would you kindly send me your Name, Company, Phone number, Fax number,
and E-mail address?

Thank You.