Double stranded DNA sequencing

RICHARD P. PHIPPS PHIP at BPHVAX.BIOPHYSICS.ROCHESTER.EDU
Fri Feb 11 16:20:54 EST 1994

I am currently attempting to sequence double stranded plasmid DNA from
minipreps using the USB sequenase 2.0 Kit.  Unfortunatly after trying several
DNA isolation methods that I could think of or find I am not having good
results in that > 70% of my reactions produce either no bands or bands in all
four lanes all the way up the gel.  I am interested in a miniprep DNA isolation
technique (Kit or otherwise) that reliably yields 50% or greater readable
sequencing reactions.

Bob Burns