Anti-phosphoserine MAb's

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Mon Feb 14 02:12:52 EST 1994

	Thanks for all the replies!  According to the feedback I received,
two companies have commercially available anti-phosphoserine monoclonals
available: these are Biomakor and Sigma.  Although no-one seemed to have
first-hand experience with either one, the belief seems to be that they
are fairly selective but relatively large ammounts of antibody must be
employed to get a good signal in a Western.
	Now all I need to do is convince our postdoc to try these instead
of frying us with his very inefficient (and thus very HOT) in-vivo
labelling experiments..... :-O