protease site prediction

Emile Schiltz eschiltz at sun2.ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 15 12:02:27 EST 1994

Leptin lab (---) wrote:
: I would very much appreciate if anyone could send me information about the
: prediction of consensus protease cleavage sites. Thanks for the the help.

: Cristina Stella,
: MPI fuer Entwicklungsbiologie, TŸbingen
: Stella at MPBVAX.MPIB-Tuebingen.MPG.DE

--
Cristina, the available information is of two types:
in any better book on protein sequencing e.g. Practical Protein

if you want to know much more there is a database by Keil possibly
called LYSIS and also a book from him on preferred cleavage sites

best regards
Mil

Emile Schiltz <eschiltz at sun1.ruf.uni-freiburg.de>
           or <schiltz at bio2.chemie.uni-freiburg.de>
Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry
Albertstrasse 21, D-79104 Freiburg, Germany
phone: +49 761 203 6090