Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Mon Feb 21 16:21:54 EST 1994

erfi at eel.sunet.se wrote:

[wonderful comparison deleted for the sake of space saving]

: 5.  Deep Vent (Pyrococcus species GB-D)
: 	No published literature.  New England Biolabs claims fidelity
: 	is equal to or greater than that of Vent.

I remember a note in this newsgroup claiming that Deep Vent is identical
to Pfu:

: 7.  Pfu (Pyrococcus furiosus)
: 	1.6 x 10-6 errors/base             (Lundberg et al., 1991)

[...]

: (disclaimer: I am not associated with any of the companies selling the
: enzymes discussed above)

Me neither -- Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */