Upgrades for the ABI 373 DNA-sequencer - experiences??

Bo Servenius Bo.Servenius at wblab.lu.se
Mon Feb 21 15:42:08 EST 1994

Dear Netters:

I plan to upgrade our ABI373 with different option but I am offered
prices that are prohibitively high. After Perkin Elmer has taken over the
shop here in Sweden they are jacking up the prices to a level that is
criminal. Could you please give the pricing or even better the price you
have been offered for the following items:

Five filter wheel upgrade

Stretch upgrade (long liner)

36 well shark tooth kit, incl software upgrade

If you can give me some comments about how these upgrades are working in
real life I would appreciate it too.

yours

BOSSE