Any comments on microplate reader from Cambridge Technology?

Bill Nowatzke wnowatzk at ucs.indiana.edu
Tue Feb 22 07:37:04 EST 1994

Doug, I use a CT (96 well) plate reader and it works quite well. The one
BIG complaint I have is that the software (MAC version N/A) is
frustratingly cumbersome. You have to keep hitting the RETURN button and
the plate grid keeps scrolling on and off the screen which takes up (what
seems like hours) a few minutes. Actually, to read/print a 96 well plate
takes about 3 minutes and they have probably upgraded this software by
now as we have been using it for about a year.