Protein Expression in E.coli

Richard Near rocket1 at bu.edu
Wed Feb 23 18:02:51 EST 1994

I would also like to push for an expression newsgroup.
Since I've been reading molbio.methds-reagnts, I have seen
a large amount of traffic concerning expression systems
(especially bacterial).  I have little doubt that the
interest and support would be there.  The argument that
some inquiries would be repetitive or, oppositely, that some
inquiries would apply to unique systems may have some truth,
but there would be enough expertise out there to get usefull
suggestions anyhow.

Rick
rocket1 at bu.edu