Protein Expression in E. Coli

Song Tan tan at aeolus.vmsmail.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 24 14:16:04 EST 1994

I can understand the desire to have a newsgroup to discuss protein
overexpression, but we already have bionet.molbio.proteins.  The traffic there
is much less than bionet.molbio.methods-reagnts.  I would suggest that
bionet.molbio.proteins be used instead of creating another newsgroup.  (this
very thread is being cross-posted to bionet.molbio.proteins already)

Song Tan
Institute for Molecular Biology and Biophysics
ETH-Honggerberg (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
8093 Zurich, Switzerland
email:  tan at aeolus.vmsmail.ethz.ch