expression vector wanted

marian at marian at
Thu Feb 24 12:29:25 EST 1994

I am looking for a mammalian expression vector that I can use to express
an extracellular structural protein at physiological levels. I am hesitant,
therefore, to use a vector driven by an extremely powerful promoter.
Specifically, I am looking for a vector with inducible expression,
preferably under control of the metallothionein (or a similar) promoter.
If you know of the availabiltiy of such a vector, I would be very
interested in a response.  Thanks..........Tom Mariani