how to choose anti-sense oligo

Kiichi Hirota khirota at virus.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Feb 28 22:10:00 EST 1994

	Hi, I am a Japanease student for molecular biology.
I am planning to perform a experiment with anti-sense oligo.
I am a beginner for such experiments. Please show me tips of anti-sense
experiment, specially how to choose anti-sense oligo.

	I am looking forward to artcles and letters for details.

 +------------- Kiichi Hirota,-------------+ E-mail
 *            KYOTO University,            * khirota at virus.kyoto-u.ac.jp
 *       Institute for Virus Research,     * niftyServe; QFH00711
 *    Department of Biological Responses   *
 *     Lab. for Infection and Prevention   * FAX :+81-75-761-5766