vector wanted - promoter

Brendan McMorran bmcm at sanger.otago.ac.nz
Mon Feb 28 22:13:01 EST 1994

Brendan McMorran (bmcm at sanger.otago.ac.nz) wrote:

Sorry, I seem to be have a real problem with this damned newsreader.. I'll
try once more...

I am looking for a promoter probe vector suitable for measuring the
activity of a divergent promoter. ie. Contains two reporter genes
flanking a polylinker. The vector needs to contain a gram negative
broad host range ORI so it can be used in a species of Pseudomonas,
and preferably be low copy number. I would prefer reporter genes which
can be assayed easily and give quantifiable results.

Thanks.  Brendan McMorran, University of Otago.