Preferential insert orientation

Sat Jan 1 22:16:13 EST 1994

In article <2g5dh2INNciq at> bjmarg at (BARRY J MARGULIES) writes:
>In article <gregoryh-271293155836 at> gregoryh at (Gregory R. Harriman) writes:
>> Nonetheless, I only get colonies with the original

(Stuff Deleted)

Just wanted to take my foot out of my mouth and bow in deference to those
who noted that a) the vector has a leaky promoter and b) your insert may
code for something toxic.  As usual, I stand corrected....  You'd think
after 4 1/2 years of grad school, doin' this all the time, I'd eventually
get a clue.
-Barry (bjmarg at