Ab for PPO plant PPO and POD enzymes

Zeno Apostolides zeno at ccnet.up.ac.za
Mon Jan 10 08:40:12 EST 1994

Hi,
I am looking for antibodies against Polyphenol oxidase (PPO) also known as
catechol oxidase, phenolase or o-diphenol oxygen reductase (EC 1.10.3.1)

I have found antibodies againt horseradish peroxidase (POD) in the SIGMA
1993 catalogue, but nothing for PPO.

We would like to use these antibodies to localise these enzymes in fresh tea
leaves.

Much obliged
Zeno

Zeno Apostolides                           zeno at ccnet.up.ac.za
Department of Biochemistry                 100100,423 at CompuServe.com
University of Pretoria
Pretoria 0002                              Tel (27)(12)420-2486
South Africa                               FAX (27)(12)342-1449