Ab purification methods??

CZCT CZCT at MUSICA.MCGILL.CA
Mon Jan 10 21:28:16 EST 1994

I made polyclonals from bunnies using GST fusion proteins.
I'd like to know if anyone knows of a good protocol to purify
them damned polyclonals !!!

I tried Protein A purification but its still a bit dirty--
Right now I'm coupling my antigen to a CNBr-activated matrix but
I have a feeling that it won't work cause I'm following the distributor'
s protocol. What I'm asking really is if any of you guys know of or have
a good protocol for affinity purification of Ab.

                                thanks a lot, Al