Kanamycin resistance plasmids

MYGALP01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu MYGALP01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu
Mon Jan 10 21:09:15 EST 1994

In article <2gki18$lnm at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>
Jamie Stanek <JOFTOPSM at VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU> writes:
>   I am searching the catalogues that I have and not finding what I need so
>that contains both an ampicillin resistance and kanamycin resistance gene.
>Preferably one with one PstI site in the amp gene........

  Check pUC4KIXX from Pharmacia -  Km-resistance from Tn5 cloned into
XhoI site of pUC4. You might cut it out and put into an otherwise suitable
vector.

Michael Galperin, pH D.                    Bitnet: mygalp01 at ulkyvm
U of L - Microbiology                        Phone: (502) 588-7539
Louisville, KY  40292                          Fax: (502) 588-7531