Nutrient medium for cell culture

Oh Kah Weng Steve engohkw at leonis.nus.sg
Mon Jan 10 20:39:53 EST 1994

11th Jan 1994

Dear Industrial Biotechnologists,

We at the Bioprocessing Technology Unit, have recently concocted a BASAL
NUTRIENT MEDIUM for hybridomas that can enable the cells to produce
monoclonal antibodies (Mabs) between 750 - 1000 mg/l in a *BATCH* culture.

Presently, we are trying out the medium on other cell lines including CHO
cells and also trying to push the yields further.

We are seeking licensees to our medium; interested parties please contact
me directly. Thanks for reading this article.

Biotechnologically Yours,

Steve Oh (Ph.D.)
Cell Culture Lab Leader,
Bioprocessing Technology Unit,