Phosphorimager recommendation?

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Mon Jan 10 12:18:32 EST 1994

In article <1994Jan9.123147.9278 at wvnvms.wvnet.edu> lsalati at wvnvms.wvnet.edu writes:
>Subject: Phosphorimager recommendation?
>From: lsalati at wvnvms.wvnet.edu
>Date: 9 Jan 94 12:31:47 EST

>Our biochemistry department has the fortunate luck (and funds) to
>be in the market for a Phoshorimager.  Can you give me any
>recommendations for ones that you think are good, preferably one(s)
>that you have used.

Following the discussion about Imagers over the summer, we finally decided on
a Fuji BAS system.  Some of our considerations were local i.e. the sort of
support we could expect from the agent.   Until recently, the Fuji system
would run only from a  SUN workstation, but now a MacIntosh operating system
is available (we use this) and there are rumours that PC support (via
Windows 3.1) will soon come out.

So far, we are happy with our choice.
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763