GelManager-Biosystematica

Anthony Hilton A.C.Hilton at UK.AC.BHAM
Thu Jan 13 11:17:39 EST 1994

Hello,
I have recently acquired  a demonstration disk of GelManager for windows
from Biosystematica with a view to constructing a database of RAPD
Fingerprints for later comparisons. The demo disk was limited in the
facilities that it allowed you to use (as expected!) but at the same time
was sufficient to make me enthusiastic that the software may meet my
requirements. As Biosystematica is based in the Czech Republic and the
package costs 895 I am eager to hear from anyone that has used this or a
similar software package and has any recommendations as to its ease of use
and limitations.

Thanks in anticipation,
A.Hilton.