Protein/DNA isolation

DELLE at IMICILEA.CILEA.IT DELLE at IMICILEA.CILEA.IT
Fri Jan 14 09:12:21 EST 1994

>Hi all
>
>I was wondering if there were protocols out there which allowed
>you to extract both the DNA and the protein from the same tissue.
>
>I'm working with plant leaf/root/callus tissue and was hoping to simplify
>my work.
>
>All help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Nishant Bhatia
>email: nbhatia at ucdavis.edu
>
>UC Davis
>Davis CA 95616

In the last Bio/technology there is an advertisement about TRI REAGENT
from MOLECULAR RESEARCH CENETER INC.for the simultaneous isolation of RNA, DNA
and proteins from the same sample using this particular reagent ..

Mol. Res. Center fax 513-841-0080
                 Ph. 800-462-9868

if you'll try it, let me know what appen|    :-)

                                              Massimo Delledonne

Istituto di Genetica Vegetale
Universita' Cattolica S.C. Piacenza    ITALY
delle at imicilea.cilea.it