expression of membrane proteins in pichia

carlos h. pedemonte pedemonte at Jetson.UH.EDU
Sat Jan 15 13:45:19 EST 1994

        Some time ago, there was a question in the net about the expression
of membrane proteins in the pichia pastoris system. I did not read any
answer. I am interesting on knowing if somebody has expressed a membrane
protein in this system. I would appreciate any answer, through the net or
direct e-mail. Thanks.

Carlos H. Pedemonte                     Telephone:  713-743-1211 (office)
Dept. of Pharmacology                               713-743-1228 (lab)
University of Houston                   Fax:        713-743-1229
Houston, TX 77204-5515                  e-mail: pedemonte at