Minipreps/Promega

unknown at dl.ac.uk unknown at dl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 15:02:18 EST 1994

Contrary to the grumblings posted by a few, our Promega
mini-preps are working well.

I'm sure that the grumblers play a useful role in alerting
folks to potentially widespread problems, but we should all
realize that they may also occasionally only be blowing out
of proportion minor problems that might be user-specific
rather than product-specific.  Given this reality, why not
be - at the least - courteous towards the company and
give it (or it's product) the benefit of the doubt until
a significant fraction of users (not just a few) question it ?

No, I do not have any affiliations with Promega, and yes,
only speak for myself ....

Greg Lennon
Human Genome Center
Lawrence Livermore National Lab.