Centrifuge tubes

Graham Atherton GRGGTA at PICR.CR.MAN.AC.UK
Wed Jan 19 08:35:36 EST 1994

Does anyone know where I could get 75mmx15.7mm (7ml volume) disposable
plastic tubes (polyproylene etc) to fit 20x10ml rotor (Cat No 12157) from
Howe-Sigma of Germany. We bought their (otherwise very good) refrigerated
benchtop centrifuge (Cat No 10845) and only since realised that the only
tube made to fit this rotor is polycarbonate and thus too expensive to
discard. The rotor cost #730 sterling and we would like to be able to use
it!
NB 16mm tube do not fit!
Thanks for any help
Graham Atherton