data capture software

Janet Williams williamj at
Thu Jan 20 20:18:56 EST 1994

	We have a Beckman LS1800 scintillation counter and are
very tired of entering hardcopy output from the machine into
application software for analysis.  The machine came with an RS232
port but no capture program to download the data onto a PC.  If
anyone out there has worked up the software, my carpel tunnels would
be  eternally greatful...

Janet Williams Hanus			Voice Phone: 503-737-4531
Department of Fisheries & Wildlife	FAX:	     503-737-3590
Oregon State University			e-mail:	     williamj at
Corvallis, Oregon 97330-3803