Pichia/Hansenula

Christian Meyer meyer at tournesol.versailles.inra.fr
Fri Jan 28 12:20:42 EST 1994

Hello dear netters, we would like to express a plant protein in a
heterologous host like Pichia or Hansenula (polymorpha?) for optimizing
the xpression. We already did it in Saccharomyces with some success but
would like to try it in these organisms.  Has anybody experience in
manipulating these yeasts and is it possible to obtain any expression
vector (apart from the one sold by Invitrogen or Novagen) or if we have to
buy it what are the best prices?  Thanks in advance for your help!
Christian Meyer Laboratoire de Biologie Cellulaire INRA 78026 Versailles
FRANCE
meyer at versailles.inra.fr