Small c:a 50bp PCR-products, visualization?

txpljfg at UABCVSR.cvsr.uab.edu txpljfg at UABCVSR.cvsr.uab.edu
Fri Jan 28 09:54:39 EST 1994

A polyacylamide gel would probably be your best bet.

> I will start running some PCRs with primers derived from N/terminal amino
> acid sequences based on method described by Walker et.al 1992. And I am
> woundering if somebody knows of a good gel method to separate DNA
> fragments of size about 50 bp? It would be nice to be able to visulaize
> the PCR products separated on gel to be able to tell if a product is made
> in the reactions.
> All replies or related suggestions appreciated.
> Lars Snogerup               Lars.S at Plantbio.lu.se
> Plant Biochemistry
> Lund University
> Sweden

James F. George, Ph.D.              "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
Department of Surgery                --Bill Murray
University of Alabama at Birmingham
205-934-4261 voice
txpljfg at uabcvsr.cvsr.uab.edu