PC program for drawing plasmid maps

txpljfg at UABCVSR.cvsr.uab.edu txpljfg at UABCVSR.cvsr.uab.edu
Fri Jan 28 09:52:36 EST 1994

I wouldn't limit yourself to Windows programs.  I know of a DOS program
called ENHANCE that seems to do the job quite well.  I will forward the
address of the company that sells it if anyone is interested.

> Hi netters,
> I am looking for an PC/Windows program which can draw all those nice plasmid
> maps MAC users are generating using the plasmid artist.
> Is there anybody around who knows/uses such a Windows program?
> thanks
>
> Tilman
> Tilman Voss
> Protein Chemistry Group
> Bender+Co
> Tel xx43-1-80105 351
> Fax xx43-1-80105 366
> Email VOSS at AIMP.UNA.AC.AT

James F. George, Ph.D.              "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
Department of Surgery                --Bill Murray
University of Alabama at Birmingham
205-934-4261 voice
txpljfg at uabcvsr.cvsr.uab.edu