Small c:a 50bp PCR-products, visualization?

RoundUp Lars.S at Plantbio.lu.se
Fri Jan 28 05:59:04 EST 1994

I will start running some PCRs with primers derived from N/terminal amino
acid sequences based on method described by Walker et.al 1992. And I am
woundering if somebody knows of a good gel method to separate DNA
fragments of size about 50 bp? It would be nice to be able to visulaize
the PCR products separated on gel to be able to tell if a product is made
in the reactions.
All replies or related suggestions appreciated.