genomic phage libraries

metzler at sara.cc.utu.fi metzler at sara.cc.utu.fi
Fri Jan 28 04:13:33 EST 1994

Dear Netters,
	I am getting ready to make a lambda genomic library for the
bacteria that I work with, and I am curious about people's opinions
concerning the best vectors, etc.
	Actually, I caught the thread about packaging extracts, but
I was hoping to buy a kit that had everything, arms, pkg. ext. and all.
Any opinions?
Thanks,
Mary Metzler
--
Mary C. Metzler,                       |  Internet:  Metzler at Sara.CC.Utu.Fi
Department of Botany,                  |