SDS removal from samples

Mark Schweder mschweder at gnv.ifas.ufl.edu
Sun Jan 30 17:18:55 EST 1994

In article <2ih69j$avp at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, Walt Lilly <C749SCB at SEMOVM.SEMO.EDU> writes:
> We are purifying a protein using SDS-polyacrylamide gels in BIORAD's
> Prep Cell system.  The enzyme retains it's activity in SDS, but we'd
> like to find a way of removing (or at least decreasing the
> concentration of) the SDS in fractions.
>
> Any ideas short of dialysis?
>
> Walt Lilly,  c749scb at semovm.semo.edu

Try KOAc.
   Mark Schweder                | There are three things that smell like fish!
   Medical Oncology             | One of them is fish...
   Health Science Center        | The other two...
   University of Florida        | Are growing on you...
   Gainesville, FL 32610-0277   | (Frank Zappa, Jumbo Go Away)
           904-392-9004         |         mschweder at gnv.ifas.ufl.edu