***** REAL TIME SCIENCE DISCUSSION OVER THE NET *****

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 31 05:32:50 EST 1994

Dear netters,

for those who haven't tried BioMOO they should.

Its a real time world where scientists can communicate.

to get there

telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888

and connect as a guest or register.

I am bringing this to everyones attention as i am thinking of starting a
molbiol discussion group in this world. Last Friday was held the first
journal club in the seminar room on BioMOO. Up to 28 people were logged on
and I hear it was a very interesting experience.

If any one is interested try telnetting to the BioMOO.

Any problems then contact me and I will forward any help.

BTW i am looking for a topic for the first discussion. Possible ones
include, transcriptional start site mapping or PCR'ing unknown flanking
regions.

Any suggestions please post or email.

Bolo on

Martin Leach