D-J recombination

H.U. Saragovi uri at pharma1.pharma.mcgill.ca
Fri Jul 1 09:32:15 EST 1994

Dear molbionetters,

I am looking for "universal primers" that can be used to PCR D-J
recombination frequency.

Is there such info around? I would need to amplify human or mouse samples.
Such primers should hybridize to all (or most) Ds and all (or most) Js in
both human or mouse. Of course, we can live with having primers for either
species (although it would be cheaper to use the same primers pairs).

All info will be greatly appreciated and I will post a summary of replies.

Thanx.

Uri
Uri at pharma1.pharma.mcgill.ca

IT IS NEVER THE HYPOTHESIS WHICH IS WRONG, IT IS THE DATA (a theoretician)