nitrosoguanidine

Julie Forney forney at neb.com
Fri Jul 1 15:03:41 EST 1994

Thank you to all those who responded. I went back to my purchasing agent
with the information and today received nitrosoguanidine from Sigma. The
catalog number on the shipping list was 70-12994-1. The product was in an
Aldrich container, and the product number 12994-1 is an Aldrich number. I
have since found the product listed in the Aldrich catalog (I missed it
when I looked before).

Mutants away!

Bill Jack