Books or reviews on FLOW CYTOMETRY

Roberto De Philippis dephilippis at
Mon Jul 4 08:24:02 EST 1994

Dear Netters,
I am interested on the possible applications of flow cytometry in
microbiology. In particular, I would like to know if it is possible to use
this tecnique either with yeasts and bacteria and which are the parameters
(e.g. cell volume, cell number, protein content, cell redox state etc.) that
can be measured with flow cytometry. I would be very grateful if someone
could suggest some review or some introductry book on this tecnique.
Roberto De Philippis
Dr. Roberto De Philippis    EMAIL: dephilippis at
                                   dephilippis at
                            PHONE: (+39) 55 352051;
                            FAX:   (+39) 55 330431
Dipartimento Scienze e Tecnologie Alimentari e Microbiologiche
Piazzale delle Cascine 27; I-50144 Firenze (Italy).