analysis of oligos help?

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Sat Jul 2 20:33:44 EST 1994

Robert Preston (rapr at MED.PITT.EDU) wrote:
: Hi netfolks, I'm wondering what is the easiest way to analyze oligos
: (say, 15 - 40mers) for purity/sequence.

: Thanks for all input, I'll summarize and post the response.

: Rob Preston
: rapr at med.pitt.edu

Rob, usually the crude ( Cartridge) primers that we get are generally
highly purified even for use in sequencing. If you REALLY
need highly purified stuff, maybe run a 20% non-denaturing
Polyacrylamide gel on the primer and isolate the main band.
Cheers,
Shahram Mori
Program in Molecular Biology
Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry Box3C
NMSU, Las Cruces NM
88003

 _/\_
_\  /_		HAPPY CANADA DAY