PCR product purification

Emma Macfarlane emma at HERA.MED.UTORONTO.CA
Tue Jul 5 08:44:11 EST 1994

Brian
Qiagen sell a gel extraction kit called Qiaex which I have used successfully
on fragments down to 500bp.  The info supplied with the kit claims it can
be used to extract fragments down to 50bp from agarose gels (up to 2% -
not low melting). It is fast and reasonably efficient in my hands.  There
doesn't seem to be a distributor in NZ but in Australia it is PHOENIX
Scientific Pty Ltd. 03 544 8022.
Good Luck
Emma