PCR product purifn. for sequencing

Scrimshaw, Brian J SCRIMSHAWB%GRIEHFS at LINCOLN.CRI.NZ
Tue Jul 5 19:53:48 EST 1994

Shio Wang

I have tried both cycle sequencing (BRL kit) and manual
sequencing (sequenase) for PCR products, and find i get better
results with sequenase 2.0. I prefer S35, and get consistently
nice ladders. What cycle sequencing system do you use? I'd be
interested to know how you find manual vs cycle sequencing for
PCR products.

Brian Scrimshaw
Wellington
New Zealand