Isolation of Total RNA from just about anything

Ed Rybicki ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Tue Jul 5 15:31:04 EST 1994

In article <2usgte$mnp at agate.berkeley.edu> lab_winoto at maillink.berkeley.edu. (Winoto lab) writes:
>Subject: Re: Isolation of Total RNA from just about anything
Didin't see this...server down!  Could some kind soul please forward it to me?

Ta,

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |       "Lord, won't you buy me       |
 | (ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za)      |                                     |
 | Dept Microbiology           |         A Mer-ce-des Benz..."       |
 | University of Cape Town     |                                     |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch     |   "My friends all drive Porsches    |
 | 7700, South Africa          |                                     |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         |         I must make amends..."      |
 | phone: 650-3265             |     (Janis Joplin, Pearl, 1971)     |