PCR insitu hybridization

Wasun Chantratita asmsi002 at CMU.CHIANGMAI.AC.TH
Tue Jul 5 11:51:16 EST 1994

On 28 Jun 1994, Sushrut Shah wrote:

> Hello! > I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could direct
me to > information concerning PCR Insitu Hybridization of HIV.  I was
particuarly > interested in protocol information, probes, and good
reliable companies for > kits.  Also, which thermocycler is best for PCR
parafin sections. > Please respond here or directly via Email :
ssshah at mail.sas.upenn.edu > > Thanks!

Dear  Sushrut Shah

	You may try to get this article, HIV in situ PCR and Reverse
Transcribed In situ PCR by Eduardo A. Zevallos published in Cell Vision,
Journal of Analytical Morphology Vol1, No1, May/June 1994.

	According to Slide PCR thermocycler, you may contact MJ Reseach
or Coy.

hope this may help

Wasun

Dep of Clin Microb